Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Copyright in this Site and the materials included in it, unless otherwise indicated, is owned by Y Gen Out Loud. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied – by us or by any third party on our Site – in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed.
Links and Frames
You may link to the home page of our Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of our Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site may contain links to other Web sites that we think may be of interest to you. We have no control over these other sites or their content. You should be aware when you leave our Site for another, and remember that other sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which you should be sure to read.
Listed below are the rules that apply to any and all giveaway contests promoted by Y Gen Out Loud:
– Winners are selected at random.
– No purchase or donation is necessary to enter or win Y Gen Out Loud contests.
– Contests are open only to United States residents who are 18 years of age or older.
– Requests for substitutions of prizes will not be honored.
– All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.
– Y Gen Out Loud will not be held responsible for defective products delivered to contest winners.
– Winners of contests will have 15 days from the date of the e-mail notification to claim their prize. After 15 days the prize is considered forfeited.
– In the case of a prize no longer being available, Y Gen Out Loud reserves the right to substitute the prize for a different prize of equal value.
– Y Gen Out Loud at any time may alter the contest rules.